Friday 26 June 2009

My name is Liz and I'm a stay at home mum who home educates her three children, Connor, Kaitlin and Ruby. I love spending time with my children, but I also love crafting. Most of what I make I swap on http://www.swap-bot.com/ Other interests I have are Asian movies, collecting anything Japanese and learning all about witchcraft.

My son Connor, who is 12, is a talented artist, who has recently started studying and writing poetry and plays. He is very interested in history and has started collecting old books. The oldest one he has in 208 years old.

My daughter, Kaitlin, who is 10, wants to be a writer and is writing a novel at the moment. She also writes poetry and short stories. She would also like to work with animals.

My daughter, Ruby, who is 7 is a bug expert and can often be found in the garden collecting bugs to study. She also loves growing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment